Kate gosselin didn't write Multiple Blessings


Kate gosselin didn't write Multiple Blessings, Kate and I would sit around feeding our babies, and Kate would talk. I would take notes and made it into a book,” Carson told Radar of the cleverly-titled MULTIPLE BLES8INGS.

Because they have 8 kids! Jon & Kate Plus 8! GENIUS!

"I wrote the entire thing. Kate didn’t write one word of the book. I wanted to take nothing away from the fact that it was her story, but I put a lot of work into it.”

Which was fine, until it was time to promote the book, and Kate shunned her.

“That was sort of the last straw, it was a smack in the face,” said Carson, who says she pratially blames TV audiences for creating this monster.

Still ... the woman was the absolute worst for effing her over so hard.

“That process wasn’t hard,” Kate said in an interview at the time, of authoring the book. “It was the time to write the book. It took us a year and a half."

"I started when the little kids were two and to re-live all of those things that we had been through was probably the most difficult part. As far as the book went, that was easy.”

Even worse than that? Jon being listed as co-author, when he did nothing.

“I didn’t know that Jon was even on the book until it was published and Kate tried diligently to get my name removed,” Carson reveals years later.

Not surprisingly, this marked the end of their friendship.

“Kate tried very, VERY hard to get my name off everything and take my cut,” she says, adding to the list of stories about Kate being a greedy, fame-hungry child abuser.

“It’s just too bad that Kate’s thirst for the limelight was so strong,” Carson added, leaving us wondering how the woman ever had any friends or a husband.

At least Gosselin and Steve Neild are back together.