KANYE WEST DELETES SOCIAL MEDIA RANT ON 'BIGOTRY' IN FASHION

KANYE WEST DELETES SOCIAL MEDIA RANT ON 'BIGOTRY' IN FASHION, Kanye West has deleted a series of tweets on his Twitter account regarding so-called 'bigotry' in fashion.

Fresh from debuting his collection for Adidas Originals at New York Fashion Week, Yeezy took to Twitter after some harsh comments came from NYFW creator, Fern Mallis.

Speaking to Page Six she said: "I'm kind of over Kanye. I mean, I'm not a fan of his music, and the attitude and the agenda is not my style."

He wrote: To Fern Mallis: I just want you to understand that attempting to do clothing has been very difficult. And I have encountered countless amounts of bigotry along the way. I have millions of ideas, and I represent a new generation just trying to express themselves in a broken world.

"I don't call myself a designer as I was not allowed to go to Saint Martins – because I was too famous by the time I realized I wanted to design. Fame is often looked down upon in the design world, so it's actually been something I had to overcome."

He ended the tweets with a gesture of kindness and hope: "All we have are our dreams, and you can step on our dreams and ideas all you want, but we won’t stop fighting. We want to innovate, and we will win some day. If you wanna have a drink with me, book a table at Spotted Pig when I'm back in NY."

In regards to music, West has said his new album is "80% done" and will be: "bars, songs, cookout music that just feels good...This album is embracing the music, joy. Being of service to the people. I just hope people like it and enjoy it.”