You are just so cute': Jennifer Lopez shows her heart is far from Frozen as she tears up when hopeful's daughter performs Let It Go

You are just so cute': Jennifer Lopez shows her heart is far from Frozen as she tears up when hopeful's daughter performs Let It Go, Even Jennifer Lopez is a Frozen fan! The American Idol judge wept on last night’s episode as the three-year-old daughter of a contestant serenaded the judges with the Disney movie’s monster hit Let It Go.

Little Hope Kime was the star of the night as she reduced J-Lo to sobs with her adorable performance.Hope was in the audition room on last night’s episode of the show to help support her single mom Kelley Kime as she tried to get through to Hollywood round.

‘I play the role of mum and dad, I pay the bills, I am the one raising my daughter,’ Kelley, 23, told the cameras.
‘Hope and I are a team, she is everything to me.’

The judges could not get enough of Hope as they introduced themselves one by one to the little girl.
And the tears began to flow for J-Lo as the mother to Emme and Maximilian watched the little girl perform 'Let It Go and she sung along from behind the desk.

Oh my goodness you are just so cute,’ J-Lo told her as Keith joked the youngster should work on her breathing technique.
Lopez then handed Hope her own golden ticket and sat her in her lap to watch her mom perform Sunday Morning by Maroon 5.
Luckily Kelley’s voice was also a hit with the judges and she was given her own golden ticket to the next round.

Hope, how does she get to go to Hollywood with you?’ Harry asked her. She gets a golden ticket,’ the youngster shouted as she handed it over to her beaming mom.

‘I was really, really hoping that you could sing,’ admitted Harry with a smile. Thank goodness it is not just her going and not her mum,’ laughed Keith.

Country singer Garrett Miles from Phoenix City, Alabama, was born blind and was brought onto the set by his supportive father.
‘My dad has always been my biggest supporter, he has always encouraged me to go after my dream and encouraged me to try out on American Idol,’ he said.

Garret told the judges that since he cannot see the audience he is never nervous about performing for them.
His version of Proud Mary by Creedence Clearwater Revival was a hit with the judges.

‘I like your style and that when you sang that it sounded like you,’ Keith told him.
Garret, 25, charmed J-Lo by bringing up her role in the movie Selena and even performed a song from the movie in Spanish to which she sang along.

Oh my God, I love it. And your accent was really good,’ Lopez said emotionally as he was unanimously went through to the next round.

As he left the room harry leant over and quietly told the other judges: ‘Oh man, he is going to make it a little tough on some people.

‘He is going to come in and do his thing and people are going to be like ‘What do I need to do to beat that?’ He is going to be like ‘Hey man I can’t help you.’
‘That guy is cool.’

Garrett told the cameras he was on Cloud Nine as he signed his first autograph. That’s my first but there is a whole lot more to come,’ he said confidently.

Jess Lamb, 28, told the judges she was finally ready to audition for Idol after years playing with a band.
Jess from Cincinnati, Ohio, played piano to her version of Ain’t No Sunshine and the judges lapped it up.
‘You are adorable and you are the definition of creativity. You have a great look, a presence, a very, very interesting talent,’ said Harry.

J-Lo agreed, saying that Jess had a ‘point of view’ and was already a ‘different’ artist in her own right.
All three voted yes and sent her through to Hollywood before Jess and Harry jammed together on the piano.