Vanderpump Rules': Jax Reveals Why He Cheated On Stassi

Vanderpump Rules': Jax Reveals Why He Cheated On Stassi, It’s no secret that Stassi loathes Jax. Her ‘Vanderpump Rules’ co-star cheated on her and humiliated her in front of millions of viewers. They’re both great catches, so cheating seems silly. But Jax told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY why he betrayed Stassi!

Jax Taylor and Stassi Schroeder had one of the most toxic relationships on reality TV. Thankfully, the Vanderpump Rules stars have moved on from each other, but we’ve always wondered why Jax cheated on Stassi with her best friend, so we went straight to the horse’s mouth the get all the dirt!


‘Vanderpump Rules': Jax Cheated On Stassi — He Reveals Why He Slept With Kristen
“I was going through my problems with Stassi. And she was taking me back for a week, but leaving me a week later. She was just using me. I was going crazy in my own head,” Jax told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

We’re not excusing Jax’s actions, but we can see where he’s coming from. Clearly, he was confused and felt unwanted. Unfortunately, he turned to someone outside of his relationship to fill that void. But Jax feels as though he didn’t do anything totally out of the ordinary.

“It’s not uncommon for what we did. It just so happens that we’re on TV. It’s not like, ‘Oh my god. The world is ending. Cheating never happens!’ This happens every day. Do I condone it? Absolutely not. Can I justify it? Absolutely not. But it happened. We moved on. That’s it,” Jax further told us.

It seems fair to leave the past in the past. We’re just happy to see that Jax and Stassi have both moved on. Surprisingly, though, Jax said he’ll always love Stassi.

Jax Admits: ‘I’ll Always Love Stassi’
“I’ll always love her as a person. She’s great on the show,” he told us.

Simple and to the point. We’ll take it!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think Jax gave a legitimate reason for cheating on Stassi? Do you forgive him? Tell us how you feel!