Effortlessly elegant! Age-defying Natalie Imbruglia shows off her enviable pins in a little black dress as she steps out for star-studded awards night in London

Effortlessly elegant! Age-defying Natalie Imbruglia shows off her enviable pins in a little black dress as she steps out for star-studded awards night in London, Age-defying and elegant are two words synonymous with Natalie Imbruglia.

So it's to no surprise that the singer-turned-actress easily held her own against the bevy of supermodels and Hollywood stars walking the red carpet at the 60th Evening Standard Awards at the London Palladium on Sunday.

The dazzling 39-year-old shunned the black tie theme for a chic cocktail frock with a jewelled neckline.Running with her simplistic overall look, Natalie wore her long chocolate bob in soft waves, resting against her collarbones.
Beauty-wise, her captivating blue eyes were accentuated with a bold black lid with bronze tones.

The London-based Australian was seated next to entertainment entrepreneur, Sally Greene and mingled with model-turned-actress Gemma Chan.

Also spotted at the ritzy awards night were model Naomi Campbell, designer Victoria Beckham and her husband David, and actresses Sienna Miller and Suki Waterhouse.

The beautiful brunette has an age-defying aura that was once again evident at Sunday's event, and last month she told Daily Mail Australia at Citroën ELLE Style Awards in Sydney how she maintains fresh-faced glow.

The face of Kailis pearls revealed exactly what she does to keep herself looking so picture perfect.
Natalie has put her good looks down to catching some slumber.

'Sleep is probably the best thing. I go on lots of little detox holidays and do take care of myself, and then I eat what I want and have a drink, so I just enjoy life.'

The former X Factor judge also thanked her parents for her fantastic complexion.
'It all down to genes. My dad's Italian, my mum's gorgeous, I think a lot of it's that. I mean I do take care of myself, not as much as some people have,' Natalie stated.

The brunette was also quick to point out that she definitely hasn't had any help from injections.
'I don't think there's any Botox going on there!' Natalie exclaimed.