Amanda Holden keeps it prim and proper in chic ivory blazer and tailored trousers as she enjoys night out with girlfriends

Amanda Holden keeps it prim and proper in chic ivory blazer and tailored trousers as she enjoys night out with girlfriends, Famous for her immaculate sense of style, Amanda Holden once again managed to show off another polished look after a night out on Thursday.

The 43-year-old presenter looked effortlessly chic as she stepped out of London’s Groucho club with some of her girlfriends in tow.

She dressed her petite frame in an ivory coloured blazer, which boasted a matching patterned blouse underneath and a pair of black tailored trousers.

As she toted her belongings in a black leather desinger handbag, the TV personality appeared to be in great spirits following the evening’s soiree.

Earlier on in the day, the mother-of-two was unable to hide her excitement as she interviewed music legend Barry Manilow on This Morning.

The bubbly star has been busy fronting the ITV show for the past few weeks, as a stand-in for Holly Willoughby, who is on maternity leave.

‘This is so exciting for me, I might not be able to speak very well,’ gushed Amanda. The 71-year-old star replied: ‘Oh Amanda… well you either hate me or love me.

‘I adore you,’ she explained, before Manilow asked: ‘Do people call you Mandy, or is it Amanda?’
To which she simply said ‘Mandy’, the crooner then went on to sing: ‘Oh Mandy, well you came and you gave without taking.’

‘I never get sick of singing that one,’ he added. ‘It gets more emotional for me as the years go by because I was so young and I didn't know what was about to happen to me.’