Here’s The Video Of Dina Manzo Talking About Jacqueline Laurita’s Autistic Son

Here’s The Video Of Dina Manzo Talking About Jacqueline Laurita’s Autistic Son, The Real Housewives of New Jersey star even lashed out at us tweeting, “now that’s disgusting to omit what I really said~Children & parents r off limits to this BS & I know ur source that makes it worse.”

Just be clear, RumorFix respects children and their privacy, but this was something brought up in the reunion show and it was brought up by host Andy Cohen and not us.And, now we have confirmed the entire conversation will be used in the show this coming Sunday at 9 p.m. on Bravo.

A clip released by Bravo confirms our report. Andy asks the 43-year-old about her relationship with Nicholas, the five-year-old son of Jacqueline and Chris Laurita.  “I don’t know Nicholas at all,” she responded adding that she prays for him.

“The work that I do, I see children… and he’s progressing,” she adds. When she’s asked if she would meet the boy if invited, she responded, “Probably not.”

She continues, “I have to say what hurts me more is my daughter. That’s her godfather and she grew up with [Chris]. I’m more bothered for the kids who understand.”