'God I love you babe': Katherine Heigl shares photo with husband Josh Kelley as they hold glasses of champagne

'God I love you babe': Katherine Heigl shares photo with husband Josh Kelley as they hold glasses of champagne, She has made a name for herself starring as the protagonist in many a romantic comedy.

And it appears that Katherine Heigl's love life is just as rosy off as it is on-screen. The 35-year-old shared a cosy Instagram snap beside her husband Josh Kelley as they sipped champagne together on Sunday captioning: 'Sunday sessions with my man @joshkelley. God I love you babe!!

The actress looks blissfully happy in the snap, resting her head against her musician hubby of seven years.
The couple raise their champagne flutes to the camera with Katherine displaying her stunning diamond engagement and wedding band.

Looking makeup-free and content, the 27 Dresses star can be seen in a black sweater with her blonde locks tied away from her face.

Singer-songwriter Josh, 34, can be seen sporting a full beard and wearing a grey collared shirt as he leans into his love.

The couple share two daughters, Naleigh, five, and Adalaide, two, so perhaps they were enjoying a day off from parental duties.

Katherine's new NBC TV series - her first in five years - debuts on November 17 and the actress was on the promo trail with her State Of Affairs castmates at Q&As in Los Angeles last week.

And the Knocked Up star couldn't escape THAT question during a Facebook event where, according to Us Magazine, one of her more than three million fans wrote: 'I've heard rumors that you're very rude. What's your thoughts?'

The question referred to the frequent reports that the former Grey's Anatomy star is difficult to work with.
The blonde beauty replied, semi-jokingly: 'Yeah I've heard those too...honestly I don't think

I am...nothing makes me more uncomfortable than confrontation or hurting someones feelings and I would never, ever actively do so on purpose.

'Of course, just like any human being I've made mistakes and unwittingly or carelessly spoken or acted but I always try to make any wrong right.

That doesn't mean I won't stand up for myself by drawing boundaries and asking to be treated kindly and respectfully. But I don't do that with any rude or unkind intentions just with the same strength and honesty I think every one of us is entitled to.'

Her reply was a rebuttal to remarks made by Grey's Anatomy showrunner Shonda Rhimes in an interview for The Hollywood Reporter.

'I don't put up with bullsh-t or nasty people. I don't have time for it,' Shonda said after saying there were no 'Heigls' working on her current shows.

Writer-director Joe Carnahan's drama series stars Katherine as CIA analyst Charleston Tucker, who is tasked with assembling and presenting the President's daily briefing on the most vital security issues facing the country. Alfre Woodard plays the first black female President, Constance Payton.