Ralph fiennes carole radziwill

Ralph fiennes carole radziwill, carole radziwill, ralph fiennes, The Real Housewives Of New York

Carole Radziwill and Ralph Fiennes once indulged in a bit of summer loving, according to the Real Housewives of New York City star.

After dishing the dirt on allegedly dating George Clooney, the socialite says she hooked up with yet another Hollywood hunk in the past.

And the 50-year-old says their encounter partly inspired a scene in her new novel, The Widow’s Guide to Sex and Dating.

After referring to her alleged fling with Ralph on the Bravo reality hit, Carole tells Us Weekly: “It was long ago and far away…over a summer I was living in London.

“[But] our relationship was not the basis for a storyline in my novel.  But like most fiction, stories are a pinch of the writer’s experience and a part of their imagination.”

According to Carole the scene in the novel that her former lover will remember mirrors a time they met up at a local bookstore.

“I hadn’t seen Ralph for some time and heard he was in town,” she says. “I left a note at his hotel. It was a copy of a note that Sam Beckett had once written to a friend. I knew Ralph would get the reference. He’s very intelligent, you know. That note, and the subsequent meeting at the bookstore, was loosely detailed toward the end of the book. I’m afraid that is all I will say. Wink.”

But Carole claims that she didn’t remember outing Ralph and their alleged relationship on the RHONYC.

She says: “I’d forgotten I had used his full name in the show. I saw him a few months ago and he said the book was on his bedside table… He’s an insatiable reader.”