Kendra Wilkinson Divorce


Kendra Wilkinson Divorce, Denials can only go so far with Kendra Wilkinson. The 29-year-old reality star – whose embattled marriage to Hank Baskett is currently playing out on WE TV's Kendra on Top – is not entirely convinced that she should stay with the father of her son, Hank IV, 5, and daughter Alijah Mary, 5 months, a source tells PEOPLE.

When it comes to filing for divorce from the man who allegedly cheated with a transexual model while Wilkinson was pregnant, "Kendra goes back and forth," the source says. "Everything is unraveling, it seems."

In fact, Wilkinson is expected to begin discussing the possibility of a permanent split in the Oct. 24 episode of Kendra on Top. So far, the topic has been avoided on the weekly reality show, with Wilkinson opting to confront Baskett, instead, about his alleged infidelity and how no one believes his vehement denials.

When PEOPLE interviewed Wilkinson in September, the reality star talked about her reservations about leaving her husband of five years.

"I come from a broken home. I come from my mom and dad making a decision literally right in front of me, saying, 'It's over,' and I remember the day that they just split up, and it was over," Wilkinson said. "That broke me as a child, and throughout my teenage years, and through now. I've come so close to the divorce. I have met with divorce lawyers."

"But the one thing I can't forget about are these two kids," Wilkinson continued. "I was a kid at one point when my parents made a rash decision, and it hurt me still to this day. The one thing that cannot happen is making a quick decision, just based off of what the public thinks I should do. That's the worst thing I can do for myself, it's the worst thing I can do for my two kids."