Katie Holmes Fear

Katie Holmes Fear, Now that Katie Holmes is divorced from Tom Cruise, the actresses told People magazine, she is far less afraid.

"I don't have any fear now, I don't have a lot of rules for myself, and I don't take myself that seriously," she said.

So, she's no longer afraid of ... what? Mind control? Mind-controlling aliens? Mind-controlling actors who have to wear elevator shoes to stand next to her at premieres?

What? She's tall ...

Anyway, the magazine hasn't released details of what Holmes was afraid of, in hopes that everyone will go out and buy the issue when it comes out Friday. Like we don't already know.

The 35-year-old actress said of her career, "I feel ready for new challenges."

Good to know ... now, what was she afraid of?

She reportedly did say of her marriage, "I don't want that moment in my life to define me, to be who I am. I don't want that to be what I'm known as. I was an actor before, an actor during and an actor now."

Right. What was she afraid of?

She is also the mom of 8-year-old daughter Suri, who "means everything to me," she said. "I'm learning every day, and I have been since the minute I became a mom."

Holmes will appear as a vigilante school teacher (really?) in the new black comedy "Miss Meadows," which comes out Nov. 14.