Jillian Michaels Writing Book

Jillian Michaels Writing Book, Jillian Michaels left our TV screens this season on The Biggest Loser and she’s been dearly missed.  The mother of two sat down with Health Magazine to talk about her departure, her concerns about returning to reality TV, and dished on her new ventures!

Jillian left TBL over creative differences and says she has been approached about doing other reality TV shows where she’d have more control, but she’s hesitant.  She’s afraid of putting her gay family under a microscope.  “It’s interesting because we can talk about parenting, relationships, health – all the things that are important to me. But then I think, What if I open up and people attack us just because we’re a gay family? It scares the hell out of me.”

Jillian also shared that she’s working on new projects, which includes a new book for post-pregnancy fitness!
“I just launched a clothing line with Kmart. I’m also writing another book for new mommies. It’s about how to get your body back after pregnancy and give your kid every opportunity to be as healthy as possible.”

Would you love to see Jillian back on TV?  I really enjoyed her solo show that she did a few years ago “Losing it With Jillian.”  I’d love to see her do something along that line again.  Her balance of compassion and tough love seems to be a magic key for some!