Faith Hill Redbook 2009


Faith Hill Redbook 2009, Country darling Faith Hill got the chance to pose as three fellow iconic blondes of her choice for a recent photoshoot.

Here’s a peek at Faith as former supermodel Twiggy, ’60s sex symbol Brigitte Bardot, and screen legend Grace Kelly in the new May issue of Redbook.

Faith on Grace Kelly: “My mother-in-law has always told me that I remind her of Grace Kelly. I think it’s about how I carry myself, how I look in photographs, that sort of thing….I think, too, it’s probably that I have this seemingly high-profile life, like Grace did, and that we were both the mother of three children.”

Faith on Being Brigitte Bardot: “I felt least like Brigitte of all three women we did. Brigitte possesses this sensual essence that is so powerful . . . if I could possess that sensuality, I would want to possess it like she does.”

Faith as Twiggy: “It was hard for me to look at myself as Twiggy….I felt she had such an innocence . . . Her version was beautiful and flawless, but for me, as a woman who’s come into her own a little more comfortably, it’s just a different kind of beauty.”

Faith, 41, is married to country superstar Tim McGraw and has three daughters, Gracie, 12, Maggie, 10, and Audrey, 7.