Friday 24 October 2014

Candice huffine modeling

Candice huffine modeling, She's made history by becoming the first plus-size model to feature in the Pirelli Calendar - but Candice Huffine is no stranger to the world of glamor.

The 29-year-old married beauty graced the cover of Italian Vogue in 2011 and featured in W Magazine, i-D, Harper's Bazaar and Vogue.

But before signing her first modeling contract in 2000, the size 13 Maryland native was a cheerleader and beauty queen who participated in pageants since she was 'a full-on baby'.

At just 14 after years of pageants, the fashionista decided to try her luck as a model in New York.
She was given a contract the first day - but there was some rejection involved.

'A few places wanted me to lose weight, and I was like, "Oh, okay, maybe that’s common?" I was a size six, so I thought I was hot stuff,' the 5'11" beauty told NY Magazine.