Jennifer Aniston cuts her hair into short, angular bob: ‘I was ready for something new’

Jennifer Aniston cuts her hair into short,
Jennifer Aniston cuts her hair into short, angular bob: ‘I was ready for something new, Jennifer Aniston — known for pioneering "The Rachel" hairdo and other hair trends since the 1990s — has switched up her style again by chopping her hair into a short do.

The 44-year-old "Horrible Bosses" actress showed off a new angular, chin-length bob while out in Los Angeles on Monday, as seen in a photo obtained by X17Online.

"It's short! It's at my jawline and a little shorter in the back," Aniston told PopSugar.Jennifer Aniston's long locks (pictured) are no more! The actress has cut her hair into a short, angular bob close to her jawline.

"I was just ready for a change. I was ready for something new, to get it out of my face, so I could have a bit of an easier go at it."
She completed the edgy new look with her usual blazer and boyfriend jeans casual combo, with a pair of aviator sunglasses.

It was kind of spur-of-the-moment," Aniston told Vogue magazine on Tuesday.

"I feel great. I feel lighter. It’s simple, it’s really simple, that’s for sure. But I’m always one of those girls who does a big old chop just to get it really healthy, to repair all the (damage from) hair coloring and stuff like that.

McMillan, her hairstylist of 20 years, has admitted he was stoned when he gave Jennifer Aniston her iconic haircut.

“And I just got bored, honestly. It’s fun to change it up once in a while."
While her dearly departed shoulder-length locks will be missed, it isn't the first time the "Along Came Polly" star has been motivated to cut her hair.

Early in her marriage to Brad Pitt, Aniston tried a short bob in 2001. The starlet chopped it off again when she started dating current fiancé Justin Theroux in 2011, opting for an angular, chin length bob.

Her new do is another masterpiece from longtime hairstylist Chris McMillan, she explained to Vogue, the stylist who was responsible for "The Rachel" and several of Aniston's other looks throughout the years.