CMA Awards stunner? Miranda Lambert

CMA Awards stunner Miranda Lambert
CMA Awards stunner? Miranda Lambert, Country star Miranda Lambert was the belle of the ball at the CMA Awards on Wednesday.

The singer stunned on the red carpet in a sparkling blue gown with a plunging neckline, showing off a toned physique she's put in hard work for.


Hey @CrutchCramp," Lambert tweeted to her personal trainer, Bill Crutchfield, on Thursday. "I got some compliments last night thanks to you! #love/haterelationship"

When asked about her fitness routine backstage at the CMAs, Lambert told press that she "just felt that I should get a little more healthy. ... like I needed to get ahead of the game."

Lambert will turn 30 on November 10, and she's heeding the advice of those who've told her that "it goes downhill from here."

"I just thought, maybe if I get ahead of it a little, I can kind of not have to work so hard later in life," she said. "I didn't give up a lot, really. Just Cheetos, mostly! I didn't give up drinking. I refused. Have you met my husband?" she joked.

Speaking of Lambert's husband, Blake Shelton, he also took notice of her sizzling appearance. The night of the awards ceremony, he announced to his Twitter followers, "My wife is so hot it's ridiculous..."