Wiz Khalifa Has His Own Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars Now

Wiz Khalifa Has His Own Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars Now, Wiz Khalifa has got his own kicks now. The "Work Hard Play Hard" rapper has partnered with Converse for his own collection of Chuck Taylor All Stars.

 The shoes launched yesterday, and in celebration Khalifa let his feet loose in a "very close and intimate" shindig held at Brooklyn's Converse Rubber Tracks. With DJ Bonics kicking things off on the turntables, Wiz treated the crowd to a special live performance later.

There are 12 styles in the The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Wiz Khalifa collection. Each Wiz All Star has Khalifa's signature logo but keeps the iconic Chuck Taylor silhouette.

"I felt they really got my individual style and vision," Khalifa said of working with Converse. "The sneakers in my collection are dope and I'm excited to share them with my fans."